Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 89 - New CT Scan Results Positive

Yesterday I was ordered in for another CT Scan to check the progress of the tumor shrinkage. Although the amount wasn't as drastic as it was on after the first scan, the tumor still showed signs of progress. Due to Holiday eating, I've let some of my healthy herbal remedies drop out of my diet lately. I'm determined to stick through eating the natural herbal pills, carrot & wheat grass juices until my next scan to see what a difference is made. My next CT Scan will likely be in early February.

Last Friday, January 2nd I received my 5th of 6 Chemotherapy treatments. From everything I've been told, my 6th treatment (January 23rd) will be my last. Follow-up after #6 will likely be some minor radiation and may allow me to go back to work and normal life. Yeah!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm glad to hear that you are still making progress! I'm also excited that you are almost done with chemo!! keep up the good work, Greg

Alli said...

That is good news! Glad things are going so well! Keep it up!

Candice said...

good luck, greg. We're rooting for you!!