Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bladder Stent Functioning Well

After a rough weekend at home, I went back in to the Chemo Den on Monday morning to finish my bag of Ritoxin. This drug is supposed to target the cancer cells better than a general Chemotherapy. Today my cold has improved and, after another hospital visit, we learned that the stent placed in my right kidney is functioning extremely well. I've got a couple of weeks now to recover before my next chemo treatment.

Thank you again for your prayers, love, and concern.

Greg & Leslie

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That's great news!

Amy said...

I'm glad to hear that things are going well!

Alli said...

Glad to hear it! You are in our prayers!

Kam said...

We've been wondering how things are progressing with you guys. Still in our daily thoughts and prayers for sure. Hope all is going okay. Would love to hear more news, if any.

Love, Kam and Brian