Saturday, April 4, 2009

Business Socks

Yesterday I attended an important meeting to discuss supplier rationalization with a team from purchasing. I was in the middle of expressing my opinions regarding difficulties in the application of criterion for 3 different tiers of suppliers when I noticed a lump in the left sleeve of my polo shirt. I reached over to remove this obstruction with the full attention of those in the room to pull out one of Kylan's socks. Luckily most in attendance were parents themselves, so everyone got a good laugh at my little wardrobe malfunction.

4 comments:

Alli said...

ha ha ha. I have done that so many times..

Amy said...

That's really funny, Greg. I pulled a sock out of my pant leg just last week! Although, not in the middle of a presentation :)

Ruth said...

I am sure you handled it with grace! Brad pulled out a spider once. YUK!

Candice said...

That's funny!